little info for u

Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

I'm sure I said this two days ago....? That we are using Eto'o as a smokescreen and that I can see us buying Villa instead. Will let you take the glory if it happens though (and the shit if it doesnt).

For what theyr'e worth my thoughts are:

Toure - Probable, depends on Lescott, if we get both great

Villa - no chance

Eto'o - High chance, I believe Barca want him out (probably so they get Villa) he knows and is playing hardball with them. How many clubs can afford his wages? us and erm.........us

not my fault! said:
Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

This is bull surely? We are at advanced talks with both players (Eto'o & Villa) right? So if Eto'o says "OK Cookie, I'll come for the same money as Robbie", we are going to blow Villa out because Eto'o has compromised his demands?

It doesnt make sense anyway you look at it! We wouldnt sign both, and off this thread I dont think we'll sign either!

From what I'm hearing Eto'o wants so much money and wont budge, I think City know this and are just playing the game and using him as a smokescreen? Like I say just rumbles I have heard from different people. Would make sense though wouldnt you agree? Villa and Toure would be good buys and I have said before that I think Eto'o would be a problem, similar to Weah and how he had a new pair of boots each game, demanded this and that from all and sundrie. Who truely knows though eh.

citizen said:
haha have a day off will you mate

If you mean me I cant... It's like a drug. There are a few who PM due to the crap they get when they post and amongst these people these names have been mentioned at different times. I would discount anything for sure.

not my fault! said:
citizen said:
haha have a day off will you mate

If you mean me I cant... It's like a drug. There are a few who PM due to the crap they get when they post and amongst these people these names have been mentioned at different times. I would discount anything for sure.

Nah the op

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.