Little things that irritate at football matches.

charliebigspuds said:
walking up that spiral to the third tier before the match especially behind really slow walkers, the people that walk so slowly down the spirals after the match. People who get to the turnstiles and don't have their SC/ticket ready to use then start searching through their bag or pockets for it, FFS YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!!!!!!!!
Fuck, i hate that too! Then i have to duck under the metal bar (or just smash my head straight into it as i've done before) and overtake on the outer lane, adding a good 20-30 metres to the walk. Grrrrr!

Tricky_Trev said:
charliebigspuds said:
walking up that spiral to the third tier before the match especially behind really slow walkers, the people that walk so slowly down the spirals after the match. People who get to the turnstiles and don't have their SC/ticket ready to use then start searching through their bag or pockets for it, FFS YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!!!!!!!!
Fuck, i hate that too! Then i have to duck under the metal bar (or just smash my head straight into it as i've done before) and overtake on the outer lane, adding a good 20-30 metres to the walk. Grrrrr!

oh yes forgot about nutting the metal bar, thats my no 4 ;)

monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:
Ha ha ha.

People who smuggle beer into football matches under their flags, then refuse to share any with their mates.

The weirdo at the back of 109, who's always got his hands in his pockets, shuffling his pack, while the guy in front ties his laces.
It was a dry event, we can't have an FA Cup celebration when it's a dry event. God knows how we managed to get it in.

I hope to god that you are quoting the 1st sentence and not the second... :-0
Hahaha oh fuck off, go secure that marriage to that Brazilian U16 footballer kid!

people who huff and puff when i turn up a few minutes late for kick off,and then again after half time,so the whole row has to stand up. seriously what is the problem? what do you miss? some lazy f***ers just swing their knees round a bit,coz they cant even be arsed standing up!this makes it extremely dangerous for me,as i am obviously far too drunk to get to my seat on time,and this added obstacle is generally just a bridge too far,usually culminating in me kicking someone in the back/head thats sat in the row in front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.