Live From City Tickets

Hi there

In respect to the extra confirmation email that was sent yesterday, this was done to a small sample of the people that have requested tickets. The response rate to people wanting tickets has been really high, so we wanted to see how many of the tickets reserved were actually going to be used.

We haven't arranged to send the tickets out just yet, but will be doing so in the next few days so that if you've booked tickets, you'll be getting them in the post really soon.

Sorry for any confusion. The upshot is: If you haven't received an email asking you to reconfirm, then you won't receive one and your booking is safe.

Thanks

Jon (Live from City Support)

Due to incredible demand the club is delighted to announce that we are able, after much negotiation on behalf of our fans, to release another 1,000 tickets for the exclusive free ‘Live from City’ gig on July 17th.

That is when the environs of the City of Manchester Stadium will play host to an amazing line up of local talent headlined by Doves.

‘Live from City’, an event jointly hosted by Manchester City and Umbro, the club’s new sportswear partner, will also bring together some of Manchester’s finest music acts who are also great supporters of the club.

Doves will be joined by legendary Hacienda DJ and lifelong Blue Mike Pickering, Twisted Wheel who are fresh from supporting Oasis in Heaton Park, breakout act Kid British who have already had a ‘record of the week’ on Radio 1 and The Answering Machine who have recently toured with the Manics.

Joining them will be young musical talent from the club’s own Kickz programme and the popular MCFC Big Band.

Fans who purchase the new Umbro home shirt have the opportunity to request a pair of free tickets to this unique event.

The brilliant new shirt which takes Premier League football kit styling to another level is being launched on July 18 when City play Orlando Pirates.

Pre-orders for the new shirt taken before July 10 are guaranteed delivery on the day of the concert.

Anyone who has already purchased their shirt but not recieved confirmation of their ticket allocation may do so by logging on to the Live from City website with their order reference number.

livefromcity said:
Hi there

In respect to the extra confirmation email that was sent yesterday, this was done to a small sample of the people that have requested tickets. The response rate to people wanting tickets has been really high, so we wanted to see how many of the tickets reserved were actually going to be used.

We haven't arranged to send the tickets out just yet, but will be doing so in the next few days so that if you've booked tickets, you'll be getting them in the post really soon.

Sorry for any confusion. The upshot is: If you haven't received an email asking you to reconfirm, then you won't receive one and your booking is safe.

Thanks

Jon (Live from City Support)

My email said 'wait and see' is someone taking the piss?

No not got mine. I deleted my confirmation email as well as it went into spam - doh!

this is bollocks my missues preordered the shirt last nite and it is saying she has been successfull in getting tickets! considering preordering stops 2moz and we have had 9 days to do it surely there has been more than 2500 people ordering the kit WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

Not got mine either....they're cutting it a little fine in my opinion considering that the gig is pretty soon,they have to be signed for,and people actually have to go to work...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.