liveonlinefooty

I have used LOLF for several years. The quality of delivery has varied, some periods it has been crappy (depending on technology, I guess). Last year it has been pretty good.

It's very nice to be able to see City's games, wherever you are.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

PaleBlue said:
Says it's not accepting any new registrations - shame I fancied it after all the build-up!!

thats for a season ticket, you can get a 24hr or a month ticket. a month ticket is £6

bluestevei said:
PaleBlue said:
Says it's not accepting any new registrations - shame I fancied it after all the build-up!!

thats for a season ticket, you can get a 24hr or a month ticket. a month ticket is £6
It's gone to invite only now which I'm more than happy about!

Blue Smarties said:
bluestevei said:
PaleBlue said:

It's gone to invite only now which I'm more than happy about!

how do i get an invite?

Finally they have clamped down on the account shares.

This means the servers will be more stable now, rather than in the past when a big game has been in demand...Someone has posted their username/password on a forum and everyones piled onto it.

I have used LiveOnlineFooty since the beginning of last season and have been very pleased with it. Following the general advice above by shadygiz (who does not use lolf himself), I am seriously thinking about taking out an annual subscription for Easy-Hide-IP.

Is anyone able to confirm that there should be no problem using Easy-Hide-IP with liveonlinefooty? I ask mainly because of the recent statement on the lolf site that they use sophisticated IP detection to counteract account sharing.

I would also appreciate an answer to Andouble's related question:
Seems they've put up IP sharing messages lately and that an account showing up on multiple IPs will be banned. Surely they mean at the same time? Because I pay for one account and like to use it from home and work.

UPDATE: The following has been added to lolf's warning about multiple IPs:

NOTE: as long as it doesn't exceed more then 2 connections from different places in a 24hr period then you are perfectly safe.

NOTE: as long as it doesn't exceed more then 2 connections from different places in a 24hr period then you are perfectly safe.
[/quote]

me and me dad went halves on a season ticket for LOLF for this season, we've been usin LOLF for quite a while now, it's great.
I wasn't usin it today as he's using it, but now i've seen that note, which i didn't notice before, i'm gonna watch it now, i doubt they are gonna be arsed about 2 diff people on one account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.