liveonlinefooty

leruzin said:
Angry Kelvin said:
leruzin said:
Now working on iPhone and iPad . Great picture through wifi and ok through a good 3G conection . Well worth £6 !!

Careful with your 3G connections, a lot of mobile contracts these days only allow 500mb data usage a month. Watching a single game can use that.

Bloody hell !!! You could have told me before !!!!! ( I'm on a all you can use package but very good point )

Everything is "all you can use", what you don't see is in the small print. Which is a Fair Usage Policy, which in reality, is anywhere between 500mb and 3gb.

Yep, another fan here. Very stable, very highly recommended.

Got a season pass. Great for the money. Wish they offered a proper iPhone / iPad service though.

Used it last year several times because to be honest the quality of all the free ones are shite and come with those stupid annoying chat things and countless adverts.. Crap.

i would be concerned if investing in anything more than a month at a time with these PPV sites.

they are exactly the type of site that the authorities are chasing and closing down. They are usually closed down with no notice at all from the authorities (so the site doesnt have time to back up & relocate servers).

those who have paid will have no legal grounds to claim any monies back and what happens if the authorities get hold of the accounts with all your details...you could end up getting take down notices from your ISP or even worse have your ISP monitor your browsing history

the more computer savvy on here will have used IP maskers or proxies when paying and using this site....I HOPE :)

i know this site has been going for over a year now, but it can only be a matter of time

Certainly cautious on this can anyone confirm they have connected using an iPad and if so can you use a VGA connection to a tv?

shadygiz said:
i would be concerned if investing in anything more than a month at a time with these PPV sites.

they are exactly the type of site that the authorities are chasing and closing down. They are usually closed down with no notice at all from the authorities (so the site doesnt have time to back up & relocate servers).

those who have paid will have no legal grounds to claim any monies back and what happens if the authorities get hold of the accounts with all your details...you could end up getting take down notices from your ISP or even worse have your ISP monitor your browsing history

i know this site has been going for over a year now, but it can only be a matter of time

It's been going for 4 seasons they know what they are doing! Look at piratebay how long have they been chasing them to try to shut them down?

When you pay your money you know that there is a possibility that it could go down or they just take your money and shut it down them selves! Because I've payed money for sites similar liveonlinefooty and a month later they have gone! It's the gamble you take....

waspish said:
shadygiz said:

It's been going for 4 seasons they know what they are doing! Look at piratebay how long have they been chasing them to try to shut them down?

When you pay your money you know that there is a possibility that it could go down or they just take your money and shut it down them selves! Because I've payed money for sites similar liveonlinefooty and a month later they have gone! It's the gamble you take....

pirate bay dont host the files mate....totally different scenario and thats why they won their court case, they proved that they offer a service to people who want to get a copy of their ORIGINAL SOFTWARE they OWN already. It is still illegal to copy a disk that YOU OWN, so they proved they offered a service to people who wanted a copy and bypass the legalities of copying the disks ;p

all i know is if i were paying and streaming via that site, i would be using an ip masker or proxy server

shadygiz said:
waspish said:
shadygiz said:

pirate bay dont host the files mate....totally different scenario and thats why they won their court case, they proved that they offer a service to people who want to get a copy of their ORIGINAL SOFTWARE they OWN already. It is still illegal to copy a disk that YOU OWN, so they proved they offered a service to people who wanted a copy and bypass the legalities of copying the disks ;p

all i know is if i were paying and streaming via that site, i would be using an ip masker or proxy server

Have individuals been prosecuted for using these kind of services?
What would the offence be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.