liveonlinefooty

shadygiz said:
waspish said:
shadygiz said:
i would be concerned if investing in anything more than a month at a time with these PPV sites.

they are exactly the type of site that the authorities are chasing and closing down. They are usually closed down with no notice at all from the authorities (so the site doesnt have time to back up & relocate servers).

those who have paid will have no legal grounds to claim any monies back and what happens if the authorities get hold of the accounts with all your details...you could end up getting take down notices from your ISP or even worse have your ISP monitor your browsing history

i know this site has been going for over a year now, but it can only be a matter of time

It's been going for 4 seasons they know what they are doing! Look at piratebay how long have they been chasing them to try to shut them down?

When you pay your money you know that there is a possibility that it could go down or they just take your money and shut it down them selves! Because I've payed money for sites similar liveonlinefooty and a month later they have gone! It's the gamble you take....

pirate bay dont host the files mate....totally different scenario and thats why they won their court case, they proved that they offer a service to people who want to get a copy of their ORIGINAL SOFTWARE they OWN already. It is still illegal to copy a disk that YOU OWN, so they proved they offered a service to people who wanted a copy and bypass the legalities of copying the disks ;p

all i know is if i were paying and streaming via that site, i would be using an ip masker or proxy server

Thinking about it now you are right in what you say. He does use ip masker of sorts.. So I hear

Mikecini said:
shadygiz said:
waspish said:
It's been going for 4 seasons they know what they are doing! Look at piratebay how long have they been chasing them to try to shut them down?

When you pay your money you know that there is a possibility that it could go down or they just take your money and shut it down them selves! Because I've payed money for sites similar liveonlinefooty and a month later they have gone! It's the gamble you take....

pirate bay dont host the files mate....totally different scenario and thats why they won their court case, they proved that they offer a service to people who want to get a copy of their ORIGINAL SOFTWARE they OWN already. It is still illegal to copy a disk that YOU OWN, so they proved they offered a service to people who wanted a copy and bypass the legalities of copying the disks ;p

all i know is if i were paying and streaming via that site, i would be using an ip masker or proxy server

Have individuals been prosecuted for using these kind of services?
What would the offence be?

the problem with the law in most download cases is the intellectual rights and the differences on how that is interpreted in different countries.

as an example....the file is owned by warner borthers (USA), the file was downloaded by me (England) via a site based in SWEDEN which uploads via another person that has the file on their PC (peer 2 peer) in GERMANY.

now i may have broken intellectual rights laws in 2 out of the 4 countries

the most you can currently expect is a letter from your ISP, with a copy of the USA federal document attached stating they know you have downloaded illegal software and you should cease immediately or they will "take-down" your service. What they tend to do is then monitor your broadband usage for a number of months after this notice as they have been instructed by the US courts to monitor the sutuation.

However, the USA and other countries are now getting serious with torrent & streaming sites, which culminated in a cull of streaming sites a few months ago (i lost over 20 sites in one night)

atdhe.net_blocked_homeland_security_takedown.png

at least with a free site; if i am caught i can claim i stumbled across it on the net....not so with a PPV

shadygiz said:
Mikecini said:
shadygiz said:

the problem with the law in most download cases is the intellectual rights and the differences on how that is interpreted in different countries.

as an example....the file is owned by warner borthers (USA), the file was downloaded by me (England) via a site based in SWEDEN which uploads via another person that has the file on their PC (peer 2 peer) in GERMANY.

the most you can currently expect is a letter from your ISP, with a copy of the USA federal document attached stating they know you have downloaded illegal software and you should cease immediately or they will "take-down" your service. What they tend to do is then monitor your broadband usage for a number of months after this notice as they have been instructed by the US courts to monitor the sutuation.

However, the USA and other countries are now getting serious with torrent & streaming sites, which culminated in a cull of streaming sites a few months ago (i lost over 20 sites in one night)

Cheers Shady. Puts my mind to rest. Will probably continue to use lolf but once my subscription expires this time I will use your advice above and mask my use.

Mikecini said:
shadygiz said:
Mikecini said:

Cheers Shady. Puts my mind to rest. Will probably continue to use lolf but once my subscription expires this time I will use your advice above and mask my use.

you can download some good free IP hide software

<a class="postlink" href="http://download.cnet.com/Easy-Hide-IP/3000-2144_4-10714026.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://download.cnet.com/Easy-Hide-IP/3 ... 14026.html</a>

I have subscribed to the above website and watched 3 City games and a few internationals, which have all been of very good quality.
Looking ahead to the schedule for this Saturday I see the City game is not listed - in fact no 3pm kick-off games are.
Is it likely that the City v Wigan game will be broadcast on this website?

bluebrickroad said:
I have subscribed to the above website and watched 3 City games and a few internationals, which have all been of very good quality.
Looking ahead to the schedule for this Saturday I see the City game is not listed - in fact no 3pm kick-off games are.
Is it likely that the City v Wigan game will be broadcast on this website?

yes it will be added.

Seems they've put up IP sharing messages lately and that an account showing up on multiple IPs will be banned. Surely they mean at the same time? Because I pay for one account and like to use it from home and work.

Won't let me sign up for some reason, saying something like it's not taking on new customers at the minute?

I think it's shit these days. Was great last season but they seem to have a lot less games now and the whole feel of the site is just a bit shit. Not sure if I'm gonna renew this time, might just risk it with the free streams

shadygiz said:
i would be concerned if investing in anything more than a month at a time with these PPV sites.

they are exactly the type of site that the authorities are chasing and closing down. They are usually closed down with no notice at all from the authorities (so the site doesnt have time to back up & relocate servers).

those who have paid will have no legal grounds to claim any monies back and what happens if the authorities get hold of the accounts with all your details...you could end up getting take down notices from your ISP or even worse have your ISP monitor your browsing history

the more computer savvy on here will have used IP maskers or proxies when paying and using this site....I HOPE :)

i know this site has been going for over a year now, but it can only be a matter of time

This will be my 4th year on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.