liveonlinefooty

How do I watch LOF on my tv? I usually watch it through my laptop but I'm aware it can then be fed through a certain cable to my tv..........

What cable do I need and which port does it go in?

Cheers

Stoned Rose said:
How do I watch LOF on my tv? I usually watch it through my laptop but I'm aware it can then be fed through a certain cable to my tv..........

What cable do I need and which port does it go in?

Cheers

VGA cable search google, or if you have Hdmi capability use one of them!

there is a channel exclusively dedicated to SSN. Once you're logged in and click 'player' in the menu across the top, there's a Sky Sports News channel between channels 6 and 8.

edit: I see it's just not loading...usually does 99% of the time, something might be wrong w one of their servers.

Andouble said:
there is a channel exclusively dedicated to SSN. Once you're logged in and click 'player' in the menu across the top, there's a Sky Sports News channel between channels 6 and 8.

edit: I see it's just not loading...usually does 99% of the time, something might be wrong w one of their servers.

Cheers m8 just wtd to check it wasnt just me lol

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Andouble said:

SSN went down for me earlier maybe probs with the feed as have not had it back since..everything else ok though.

samharris said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Andouble said:

SSN went down for me earlier maybe probs with the feed as have not had it back since..everything else ok though.

Are they still selling at £26 for the season or is it £6 for two months?? Worth the money either way for convenience tbh.

Free stream on here fellas <a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/68515/2/watch-skysportsnews.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/6851 ... snews.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.