liveonlinefooty

Noelsnapkin said:
I subscribed yesterday £6 for 2 months. Watched Stockport last night, Rangers and Liverpool this afternoon and first half of Arsenal ( Half time at the moment) All perfect with no interruptions. Watching on my TV through HDMI lead. If this carries on I will cancel my Sky sports subscription in a months time.

I cancelled sky sports last season.

Noelsnapkin said:
I subscribed yesterday £6 for 2 months. Watched Stockport last night, Rangers and Liverpool this afternoon and first half of Arsenal ( Half time at the moment) All perfect with no interruptions. Watching on my TV through HDMI lead. If this carries on I will cancel my Sky sports subscription in a months time.

I'm excatly the same.

I signed up this morning for the first time, I watched two games today both excellent quality.

If it carries on I'll be cancelling sky sports for sure.

Noelsnapkin said:

Thanks to my season ticket and liveonlinefooty i didn't miss a single game last year. Well worth the money and miles cheaper than sky with more games

I'm going to give this a go again but can anybody tell me what the quality of picture is like?

I currently watch through a projector (not HD Quality) and works well with Sky but the free streams, whilst good and better than nothing are pretty poor picture quality through the projector.

Would love to save the cash I'm paying towards rat-face but it's a necessary evil at the mo' if I want to catch away games.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 pm --<br /><br />I'm going to give this a go again but can anybody tell me what the quality of picture is like?

I currently watch through a projector (not HD Quality) and works well with Sky but the free streams, whilst good and better than nothing are pretty poor picture quality through the projector.

Would love to save the cash I'm paying towards rat-face but it's a necessary evil at the mo' if I want to catch away games.

Ed68 said:
I'm going to give this a go again but can anybody tell me what the quality of picture is like?

Would love to save the cash I'm paying towards rat-face but it's a necessary evil at the mo' if I want to catch away games.

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 pm --

All I can say is on a laptop 15" one it's like watching virginmedia cable coverage.pay £6 and try it

Ed68 said:

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 pm --

Streams are very good (watched the away game on it last season). Play it through my PS3 and i get a quality picture and sound. My folks watch every city match on livefooty and have never had a problem

Now working on iPhone and iPad . Great picture through wifi and ok through a good 3G conection . Well worth £6 !!

leruzin said:
Now working on iPhone and iPad . Great picture through wifi and ok through a good 3G conection . Well worth £6 !!

Careful with your 3G connections, a lot of mobile contracts these days only allow 500mb data usage a month. Watching a single game can use that.

Angry Kelvin said:
leruzin said:

Careful with your 3G connections, a lot of mobile contracts these days only allow 500mb data usage a month. Watching a single game can use that.

Bloody hell !!! You could have told me before !!!!! ( I'm on a all you can use package but very good point )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.