liveonlinefooty

keemcfc said:
What are the prices for like.... A days trial? A season? Half a season? Etc

I've looked on the site but there are no price lists or anything... Also I think I'll need to get one of you to invite me if I decide to join now :(

Its £6 for 30 days pal

Ntini77 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
keemcfc said:

I've looked on the site but there are no price lists or anything... Also I think I'll need to get one of you to invite me if I decide to join now :(

Its £6 for 30 days pal

I think you mean £6 for two months.

That seems good :) is there a 24 hour trial thing available? I want to see how it is on my PS3 or iPod as the ol' PC is the most unreliable piece of shit ever...

Ntini77 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
keemcfc said:

Its £6 for 30 days pal

Yeah sorry thats what i meant<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 pm --<br /><br />
keemcfc said:
Ntini77 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Its £6 for 30 days pal

That seems good :) is there a 24 hour trial thing available? I want to see how it is on my PS3 or iPod as the ol' PC is the most unreliable piece of shit ever...

Im sure its £2 for a day when you select a game to watch. I use it through my PS3 and it works a treat

I got the 2 months for £6 gig at the start of the season, if theyre not taking new registrations, I take it will I still be able to renew/extend my subscription when the time comes??

and on another note is there a similar site for the Sky film channels????

Live online footy

Hi all.

Been looking at few sites for online games that I can't get to an this (liveonlinefooty.com) the one I've actually heard of.

Does anyone use this? If so, could you please send me an invite code? Or tell me how I get one?
Is the stream good quality or have any lag?

Cheers blues

Re: Live online footy

Yep. Always great streams with English commentary

Tends to be the sky broadcast that isn't showing on sky, if you get my drift

Worth 6 quid every 2 month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.