liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Re: Bitscores

shadygiz said:
LoveCity said:
At this point I'm enjoying every day it survives because can just see them being shut down once and for all soon after they had to flee the LOF domain/name. LOF/Bitscores has been a fantastic service. I happily pay for it and here's why: 1. SopCast always seems to be behind the actual real-time action for me and the software is a little annoying. 2. Free streams like ADTHE have infuriating ads that appear at random and are hard to get rid of... and the streams are often much lower quality and buffer more than LOF/Bitscores. Much less satisfying than LOF/Bitscores.

How does Sky Go work? My parents have Sky, could I watch Sky Sports on my PC using their info or does it cost extra?

yes, you can register sky go on up to 2 portable devices using your parents sky log in details.

Can you watch both the portable devices at the same time?

Re: BITSCORES.COM

Check this site out has premier games cricket boxing £26 for around 6 months seems reasonable how long it'll be around is anyone guess but tried it and seems alright

Follow @Plus1HD

Tried bitscores again this morning. Seems someone has purchased the domain name.

Not sure of the relevance but you never know - could be on its way back maybe??

Oh and can I have a PM too - cheers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.