Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th, 8th, looking likely to be 6th? Fair dues to them, they've overtaken West Ham and Leicester. Helped by the lack of European football and cup runs in addition to both the aforementioned teams having terrible seasons.

Yes, mostly like the will finish 7th. I am not sure West Brom will be able to catch them (9 points?). Nevertheless, this is an improvement on the 8th place finish last year. They are improving. But still a long way short of the glory days of 6th under Hodgson and Rodgers.

They really are a mid table team that raises their game for their cup finals against Everton, City, Spurs, Chelsea, United and Arsenal but against other mid table sides like Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea and Leicester they struggle.

In short they are a less likeable and delusional version of West Ham with the added charm of a distasteful sense of entitlement.

And frankly blaming their defeat to Leicester on the oppo using PEDs for their game (but no others) reaches a new levels of lunacy even for them.

Lads, here's a nice factoid.

Liverpool's season has completely collapsed since the day Stevie G rolled back up to elbow his way into a job while simultaneously whoring himself out as a pundit.

That's no coincidence, and you even got BT introducing him last week as "future liverpool manager Steven Gerrard".

I reckon Klopp's being undermined all over the place by the old guard of him and Dalgleish, which is exactly what I predicted would happen if they were doing well.

They'll tear themselves apart every time they get a sniff of success.

Glorious.

Lads, here's a nice factoid.

Liverpool's season has completely collapsed since the day Stevie G rolled back up to elbow his way into a job while simultaneously whoring himself out as a pundit.

That's no coincidence, and you even got BT introducing him last week as "future liverpool manager Steven Gerrard".

I reckon Klopp's being undermined all over the place by the old guard of him and Dalgleish, which is exactly what I predicted would happen if they were doing well.

They'll tear themselves apart every time they get a sniff of success.

Glorious.
Anfield boot room mate, Anfield boot room. Long live the boot room and the class of '92.

Short memories. We got thrashed at Leicester. They'd have beaten anyone last night. They raised their game, and scored three outstanding goals.

Regarding Liverpool, they have improved significantly on previous seasons.
That last sentence is bullshit.

Yes, mostly like the will finish 7th. I am not sure West Brom will be able to catch them (9 points?). Nevertheless, this is an improvement on the 8th place finish last year. They are improving. But still a long way short of the glory days of 6th under Hodgson and Rodgers.

They really are a mid table team that raises their game for their cup finals against Everton, City, Spurs, Chelsea, United and Arsenal but against other mid table sides like Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea and Leicester they struggle.

In short they are a less likeable and delusional version of West Ham with the added charm of a distasteful sense of entitlement.

And frankly blaming their defeat to Leicester on the oppo using PEDs for their game (but no others) reaches a new levels of lunacy even for them.

The reason the red scousers do so well against us is that they are a counter attacking side. We have all the possession and they just counter

When they're playing a team that's not as talented that sits deep and invites liverpool on, that's where they really struggle

Klopp will be at Bayern next season

As already said earlier in the thread, Ancellotti is one year into a three year contract, sitting at the top of the German League and pretty much in the last eight of the Champions League
He ain't going anywhere soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.