Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer can Klopp get away with it? Aside from the freak performance v Spurs they've been average for a while. (Even the win v Spurs was more down to how poor Pochettino's side were)

we just have to beat these fcukers this season. isnt it around 15 years since we last beat them?

would be nice to wipe that stupid smirk off Klopps stupid head.
He was a breath of fresh air when he first arrived, but like Mourinho, he has become a fucking knob who really grips my shit.

we just have to beat these fcukers this season. isnt it around 15 years since we last beat them?

He was a breath of fresh air when he first arrived, but like Mourinho, he has become a fucking knob who really grips my shit.
No more than three years ago iirc

17% win rate this year (In 12 games!!!) Klopp will be sacked by Christmas, mark my words. His style is not sustainable and his squad is not good enough.

At Klanfield yes. Not at the Etihad

Without checking, I think the last time we beat them was the last time we won the Prem

my bad, at anfield i meant and i totally forgot we've already lost there. we are well overdue a win at anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.