Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pottechino doesn't seem to stay anywhere long enough to really judge him , it always seems like half a job from him. Just when you think he might be building a team that might go somewhere he is off to pastures new .

Pottechino doesn't seem to stay anywhere long enough to really judge him , it always seems like half a job from him. Just when you think he might be building a team that might go somewhere he is off to pastures new .

Maybe that's the secret to his 'success'.

Move on before he's found out.

Vienna that is very much my thinking, that he moves on before he is found out at a club .

Yeah possibly. I don't see many options for Barca. Poch is the one that fits the bill in terms of playing style. Klopps doing shit at Liverpool and wengers past it. Not to sure with managers outside the prem which are available.

Don't see 'many options for Barca'? Bar 4 or 5, they could get anyone they wanted - heard on the radio the Socieodad manager is being linked, they are doing well and he used to manage the Barca B team

Oh dear, no wonder they're losing money.

I'm sure we got told they all have YNWA tattoos and that they play for the shirt, the history and the privilege of standing in front of the Kop, under those famous lights.

Oh well, illusion shattered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.