Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Sandown on Friday with a Liverpool fan, st holder shared by 3???.
He asked me why we had so many empty seats and I tried to explain.
" oh you've got that well rehearsed" he said.
" we'll sell out 56,000 every week as people are queuing up to see us!".

So I now find out the capacity is 54k and MOTD said they had 52k attendance!
So......2,000 empty seats......those bastard Leicester fans mustn't have turned up!

Is it just me or is Jurgen Klopp ALOT less likeable since he came to England? He seems different from when he was at Dortmund. I'm not entirely sure what it is but I feel like everything he says is total bullshit.

Is it just me or is Jurgen Klopp ALOT less likeable since he came to England? He seems different from when he was at Dortmund. I'm not entirely sure what it is but I feel like everything he says is total bullshit.
He was the same at Dortmund, you just didn't have to listen to him all the time and his cheesy routine didn't involve Liverpool cultist bullshit.

The Aguero moment would have been the time to walk away, wouldn't it? But I couldn't, not for want of thinking seriously about it. I look around me at home matches now and I don't like what I see. Aways are still good, mainly because it's the time-served and devoted that get the tickets and some of the grounds are still proper.

I'm not sure I care whether we win the UEFA thing, that ain't what it used to be either.
Agree with every word.

Been going since the late 50's. Apart from 6 years in the Army I haven't missed many homes or aways. We then moved to the Etihad, my devotion and time servery disappeared and had to start again, now I can ill afford away games, cup games and Europe. So please don't tar us all with the same brush.

When the scousers mouth off about their wonderful new stand and how many it will hold please point them in the direction of The Equality and Human Rights Commission's report those shows Liverpool have failed to provide sufficient spaces for wheelchair users. They have found plenty of room for coporate bods but not normal fans. They are now threatened with legal action.

If you are asked City have met and their target.

the price of a match tickets is what kills most of the manchester city fan and asking the wife for £50 for a ticket when you know the shopping needs doing local people and city fans are there but just don't have spare cash and if you are not on a very good wage its no chance

we need to look at what is happening with locals and low income fans maybe a better way would be to offer some locals a volunteer basis and work a couple of hours for the club in cleaning up after the game or keeping the arena clean and the gardens roads clean or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.