Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked very good last night, Chelsea look very static , Liverpool have now beaten arsenal and Chelsea away, they tend to take their eye off the ball against teams who they should beat though, defo finish in the top 4 for me.

Look our main threat at the moment and played 3 of the more difficult away games.

I am expecting the dipper season graph to come into play shortly.

They did look good. they have only just started, going to be our main rivals thus year. Going to see endless scouse media bias with Kopp and his staged antics.

But he has a similar approach as pep, he will get more out of that shower of shite

You can't discount a side with the attacking qualities of Mane, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge and Origi in all fairness.

Defensively lacking personnel wise, but with the quality they have going forward I'd imagine they'll be similar to how they were under Rodgers in the sense that they'll simply outscore teams.

I still think they lack quality. There aren't many of their players that I'd have in our team that I can think of apart from perhaps Coutinho.

I don't think they have the quality upfront to change tight games to wins and thier keeper is more than capable of turning draws to losses

Good chance of top4 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.