Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this:

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/09/chelsea-v-liverpool-the-anfield-wrap-big-match-preview/

His main gripe seems to be that his friend pretty much deservedly got headbutted by a Chelsea fan years ago. This bit made me laugh though:

Roman Abramovich and Jose Mourinho. Like Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham. John Terry. Like a nasty henchman to Bob Hoskins in The Long Good Friday. The buying of success. The classless hounding of Rafa Benitez. The contrivance of a fan culture. Diego Costa. Taking prizes that were never earned. Living dreams that were never theirs.

The only redemption for them is that Manchester City have come along, and have maybe been even worse.

Just when it seemed impossible to be more gauche, to dope the competition even further, City rocked up.

The Liverpool fan from London there, talking about "living dreams that were never theirs". Hmm.

A holier than thou Scouse fan that believes they have some divine right to be on top because they used to be 30 odd years ago you say?

Well I am shocked; utterly shocked.

A holier than thou Scouse fan that believes they have some divine right to be on top because they used to be 30 odd years ago you say?

Well I am shocked; utterly shocked.

Especially when you factor in they were backed by a sugar daddy who was responsible for their rise from mediocrity and the 2nd tier of English football and cemented them at the top of British football for 30 + years...!! Utterly shocked

...Not to mention the sheer class they showed at Heysel, the booing of injured players,the bricking of buses, the violent threats to the children of former players( who apparently weren't good enough for them anyway).
We could all learn a lot from these shining examples of style and class.

Good start to the season from the dippers. Tough fixtures with 4 away and 10 points from them so they must be happy with that. Thought they would be better this year and so far they are! Thankfully so are we!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.