Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've won just 1 cup in the last 10 years - the League Cup in 2011. Hardly something to boast from 'the biggest club in the world'.

If they are still firing on all cylinders in March i'll worry, i can't help thinking they will suffer a few injuries to players they can't replace easy with tactics or like for like player swap. That is to say they have one mode and that is go hell for leather, if that fizzles for any reason i don't think they have the backup tactics to sustain a challenge.

14910444_1044384085672607_780743958775990220_n.jpg

I have no words... well i do but fuck if i can pick the right ones to explain this getup. He can't honestly think he looks anything less than a shit hellboy, granted he is as ugly and grissled as hellboy. I won't even mention why he has a button undone on a two button piece, the horror of this picture in it's entirety is something to behold

please accept my apologies, it was hard to know where to start. i think he's going on the next series of hunted on channel 4

Hate them more than United, I despise them. Ironic that a few of them try make out we've attracted glory hunters over the years, Liverpool and united have millions of the ****s. Never understood the glory hunter jibe aimed at city from either Liverpool or united fans.

I think maybe I can help , as both sets of " fans " suffer from chronic stupidity and clinical ignorance....................................and share the same brain cell mentality .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.