Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we never let these ****s win the league. I think if they got any more bitter, Merseyside would fall into the north sea.

Their bitterness is wonderful, a team that has far more fans outside its city than in it, is having a go at us for being plastic. For a club that goes on about history all the fucking time, they have no idea, 84,569 fans watching us against Stoke in 1934, where the fuck were their mighty fans and yet we are plastic, fucking hypocritical, deluded ****s of the highest order.

Their bitterness is wonderful, a team that has far more fans outside its city than in it, is having a go at us for being plastic. For a club that goes on about history all the fucking time, they have no idea, 84,569 fans watching us against Stoke in 1956, where the fuck were their mighty fans and yet we are plastic, fucking hypocritical, deluded ****s of the highest order.

I meant the Irish sea, doh

I meant the Irish sea, doh

And I meant 1934, they have a fair amount of Scandinavian fans so your point still stood. Fact is they get far more outside of the City of Liverpool at their home matches, than we get from outside of Manchester, and yet we are plastic according to them. Their fans think football started in the 70s just like many of the new breed of Rags believe football started in 92. Until they got the pools money windfall we were as big and successful club as them. The history merchants dont know much about it, dirty bin dipping ****s of the highest order.

And I meant 1934, they have a fair amount of Scandinavian fans so your point still stood. Fact is they get far more outside of the City of Liverpool at their home matches, than we get from outside of Manchester, and yet we are plastic according to them. Their fans think football started in the 70s just like many of the new breed of Rags believe football started in 92. Until they got the pools money windfall we were as big and successful club as them. The history merchants dont know much about it, dirty bin dipping ****s of the highest order.

Completely agree mate, I was just aghast at my geography faux pas.

At the risk of repeating myself on the "history" aspect.
We won the FA Cup three times before they won it. We won the League Cup twice before they won it. We won a European trophy before they did. But we "have no history"? They are just the embodiment of the phrase "gormless, know-nowt, twats". And that's on a good day.

We won the FA Cup three times before they won it. We won the League Cup twice before they won it. We won a European trophy before they did. But we "have no history"? They are just the embodiment of the phrase "gormless, know-nowt, twats". And that's on a good day.

These facts do need repeating again and again.

A few months ago, a red dippers fan at work came out with the "No history" bollocks.

I pointed out that these facts to him and from the look on his face, I could tell he didn't believe me.

I told him to look it up. The next time I saw him, he said, "I looked that up and you're right."

I replied, "I know I am," and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.