Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually lose this fixture, so this isn't surprising and won't affect the table come the end of the season. According to MEN, we've only won once at Anfield in twenty one seasons, and that was during covid when fans were banned.

Let's put this behind us and concentrate on the upcoming games

And there’s me thinking Var looks at every goal. It definitely looks like it hits his hand. Oh well swings and roundabouts I suppose. It just hurts a little more when it’s this scummy ray infested club that gets the breaks.

On reflection, a good humbling experience. Atleast, it will stop a lot of the "farmers league", "nobody can stop City", "unbeaten since February" comments and people can actually focus on another exciting 4 team title race for now.

We usually lose this fixture, so this isn't surprising and won't affect the table come the end of the season. According to MEN, we've only won once at Anfield in twenty one seasons, and that was during covid when fans were banned.

Let's put this behind us and concentrate on the upcoming games

The 4 league games from now till the World Cup are winnable. Win those and this result would only be an aberration.

On reflection, a good humbling experience. Atleast, it will stop a lot of the "farmers league", "nobody can stop City", "unbeaten since February" comments and people can actually focus on another exciting 4 team title race for now.
Yes all week it’s been “nobody can compete with City“ now it’s “will City make top 4” , bonkers

Don’t mate :(
Woke up this morning and first thing on my mind was this

He just got out muscled for the goal. He shouldn't have been that isolated with Salah but I guess as we had a free kick up the other end we weren't expecting to get caught out that quickly.

The whole team, Pep included, gave our mainly usual half baked shit the bed performance we normally give in that shitehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.