Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that is out of the way. It affects my mind more than United away now. Infact it’s probably accurate I hate liverpool and their fans a lot more than the Trafford lot. This fixture done and dusted early in the season, regardless of the result, is a fucking relief.
I agree mate . Never an easy game and Liverpool are still very dangerous and they showed up today . We are 10 points in front and they will drop more points .

Excluding VAR (can’t be arsed)

Bernardo was incredible - everywhere.

Cancello, worst game I have seen him play.
Frustrated Grealish didn’t come on with 20 to go and run at Milner. Switch Foden to right for cancello.

Can’t stand those rats and this one hurt. A draw should have been the worse result for us today.

In pep we trust…

He just got out muscled for the goal. He shouldn't have been that isolated with Salah but I guess as we had a free kick up the other end we weren't expecting to get caught out that quickly.

The whole team, Pep included, gave our mainly usual half baked shit the bed performance we normally give in that shitehole.

Agreed. Shit defending but Kev is getting away with shit dead ball delivery once again.

It's been crap all season from both corners and free-kicks.

We stupidly overload the box and Kev gives Allison the easiest come and collect there is.

Our boys at the back were all running in treacle and we got away with one earlier, when Eddie made that incredible save from Salah.

de Bruyne’s free kick was every bit as bad and contributory to Liverpool’s goal. Everyone makes mistakes, we made 99 minutes’ worth of them from first to last whistle that contributing to the defeat.
I’m sorry can’t agree. The free kick turned possession over yes but are you honestly saying there was a single individual error on par with Cancelo’s? We were still the better team in that game yesterday and the only team to play any football. That shambolic individual error lost us the game.

Agreed. Shit defending but Kev is getting away with shit dead ball delivery once again.

It's been crap all season from both corners and free-kicks.

We stupidly overload the box and Kev gives Allison the easiest come and collect there is.

Our boys at the back were all running in treacle and we got away with one earlier, when Eddie made that incredible save from Salah.
Allison seems to have picked up a lot of habits that the old Eddie had, for example the distribution for Salah's goal. Eddie used to do that when we had the "hobbit" Aguero upfront and it worked! We got lots of goals with Eddie distributing deep into the opposition's half, now we have a fucking Titan upfront and for some strange reason, Eddie's been told to stop distributing the ball upfront. Makes no sense.

I don’t think we are scared of anfield as last couple of seasons we have took it to them and got a draw and victory but we did look like rabbits caught in headlights in the first half which gave them confidence because before the game they would have been shitting it but when we came out nervy they went for it . Glad it’s out of the way and it’s no great Shame to lose to a very good Liverpool team who have gone toe to toe with us for 4 seasons . Agree pep give turns too much respect before game though .

I don't think we are the remotest bit scared going there or anywhere else, for that matter.

I believe Pep is, and that's the issue.

Scared is the wrong word, overly wary, setting up the team to be more cautious than normal.

As he says, the biggest teams and players can punish you in the blink of an eye, but he gave this present Liverpool team far too much respect in our own set up.

The team was more concerned with the counter than the quality we exert at the other end.

I’m sorry can’t agree. The free kick turned possession over yes but are you honestly saying there was a single individual error on par with Cancelo’s? We were still the better team in that game yesterday and the only team to play any football. That shambolic individual error lost us the game.
That free kick from Kev was beyond pathetic mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.