Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve watched it back several times now and the ball definitely hits his arm as the trajectory and especially speed of the ball’s movement changes from the initial bounce.

I can’t post video on here but here are two still frames showing the moment of contact.

06-AD8-A6-F-850-B-40-DD-A407-FAC5-CECA4-B82.jpg

A2-BD16-BF-8-D92-4-F29-AD1-B-1-E3836-F2-B5-DF.jpg
VAR: Didn't see it mate! You know, I didn't even look for it tbh!

Another strange selection in a big game from Pep. If Grealish isn't trusted to play in a game like this then what is the point? Berni in midfield with Rodders, Akanji right and Cancelo left. If we'd have lost heavily then so be it but we lost anyway so why change what had been pretty successful so far?

I almost think this rivalry with that lot & Klopp inciting them with what he says pre game needs Pep to drop the nice guy act, and go nuclear on Klopp, them and all the shitty calls that go their way like he did against Mourinho and Real Madrid in his Barca days. Klopp feeds off Pep's nice guy image & it's about time we stopped playing nice with Liverpool.

They've hacked our scouting database, smashed our buses, treated our travelling fans like shit, list goes on, this treading lightly with them doesn't work.

Rather see us from Pep and our owners drop the nice side of it all & just go back at them.
How did Pep handle the antics of Mourinho in Barca v Real days ? I'm not sure it's Pep's way to go around throwing cheap insults and false claims at the opposition - it's just who he is. I know he was clearly frustrated by the disallowed goal and fuming over the coin throwing yesterday. Hopefully it will spur him on to deliver more trophies for us. I agree though - no more backhanded compliments to the Red Scouse shitbags and big up their "history". Treat vermin appropriately - step on them with full force.

I find this irritating too. It's generally KDB and Foden stood by the ball too and they both appear to struggle to put a decent ball in. They are two of our best players at shooting too, both stood there away from the goal. Last season our corners were good, not sure why they should have deteriorated that much.
Gundo is the best at taking a corner

He floats the ball in just above the defender. Enough for the defender to think he can head it clear. Until it’s too late and he realises he can’t.

I’ve watched it back several times now and the ball definitely hits his arm as the trajectory and especially speed of the ball’s movement changes from the initial bounce.

I can’t post video on here but here are two still frames showing the moment of contact.

06-AD8-A6-F-850-B-40-DD-A407-FAC5-CECA4-B82.jpg

A2-BD16-BF-8-D92-4-F29-AD1-B-1-E3836-F2-B5-DF.jpg
if this had been a city goal, you just know that Neville would make some stupid noise, followed by I think VAR will take a look at this. I thought it looked like a possible handball at the time, but not in the slightest bit surprised when nobody mentioned a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.