Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost think this rivalry with that lot & Klopp inciting them with what he says pre game needs Pep to drop the nice guy act, and go nuclear on Klopp, them and all the shitty calls that go their way like he did against Mourinho and Real Madrid in his Barca days. Klopp feeds off Pep's nice guy image & it's about time we stopped playing nice with Liverpool.

They've hacked our scouting database, smashed our buses, treated our travelling fans like shit, list goes on, this treading lightly with them doesn't work.

Rather see us from Pep and our owners drop the nice side of it all & just go back at them.

Not gonna happen, the potential backlash is huge. Fighting fire with fire with almost the media in England is pro on red club it's impossible.

Absolutely no chance that is handball.

The ball doesn't deviate, watch closely and the force of salah trapping the ball on the turn puts it in a spin.

He's a cheating diving twat but he's done nothing wrong apart from take the ball off disco dave who lost control of his limbs.

I'm not going to lower myself and say we've been cheated because we haven't. It was a perfectly good goal, it we hadn't shit our pants yet again going to wankerfield then we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Let it go brother.
Agreed. Let's be honest if Haaland had scored that goal at the other end yesterday and the ref or VAR had chalked it off we would all be going absolutely fucking mental. We got turned over by the scousers at Anfield yet again. It's hardly anything new is it? Let's move on.

It might not have been handball but it was pretty fucking close and surely worthy of more than a cursory check. Then again none of our lot appealed so that suggests it wasn't because it must of looked a bit suspicious from Kev's angle. But maybe he was still thinking about his shit free kick.

The ref looks like he had a view of it as well, he at least saw his arm up.
I'm surprised this wasn't checked by VAR...then again no i'm not!

It looks like we're paying for the 'non handball' call at everton last season.

We excel at self sabotage, somehow found a way to not test their keeper. We also missed a few very good chances that another day Haaland would've converted. Just a bad day all around, stings given the context.

We excel at self sabotage, somehow found a way to not test their keeper. We also missed a few very good chances that another day Haaland would've converted. Just a bad day all around, stings given the context.

maybe just the wake up call we need to remind us we ain’t going to win every game, rather lose now than in the second half of the season….

in the last 10 years have we signed only 1 left back for the first team ? Mendy who is not available

people playing left back in recent years include

delph
zinchenko
ferna?
cancelo
danilo
laporte
ake

have i missed anyone? i dont count angelino nor gomez - they are bascially borderline development players

none of them signed as left backs!

Not gonna happen, the potential backlash is huge. Fighting fire with fire with almost the media in England is pro on red club it's impossible.
Agreed, the media backlash against us would be absolutely brutal. I know people on here would say "so what, who cares" it's a no win situation really. Still, doesn't stop me wishing we would fight back though. The continuous shit we get from msm gets to me sometimes, and I know reading the media thread other people on here feel the same. Sounds a bit daft but it does occasionally affect my enjoyment of being a City fan. I don't watch any pre or post match stuff. No SSN for me. Don't read sports sections in any of the papers. Only thing I get from the media Comes from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.