Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have given grealish at least half hour, would have got us a few free kicks. never seen foden pass the ball back as much.
It was weird - Foden never once made a run in behind Milner to at least keep him honest and put it into his mind that he could look for a ball in behind to run onto. Milner, savvy vet that he is, must have realised very early on that Phil was going to go safe and go no risk every time.

Agreed, the media backlash against us would be absolutely brutal. I know people on here would say "so what, who cares" it's a no win situation really. Still, doesn't stop me wishing we would fight back though. The continuous shit we get from msm gets to me sometimes, and I know reading the media thread other people on here feel the same. Sounds a bit daft but it does occasionally affect my enjoyment of being a City fan. I don't watch any pre or post match stuff. No SSN for me. Don't read sports sections in any of the papers. Only thing I get from the media Comes from this forum.
Spot on.

Next time we play, for fucks sake City get into the media, highlight all of the 50/50 decisions and how they have nearly ALL gone lfc's way. Set the scene before the game you numpties. Get the spotlight on it, claim the buss will be attacked, claim a (The) major 50/50 will go against us, spitting, coins.

We can all see it, its been years in the making and is really easy to go through tbh, I did it myself a while ago and it is shocking, I mean stark. Handballs, sendings off, handballs again, offside goals. I dread to think its like that for all clubs that go to lfc.

Next time we play, for fucks sake City get into the media, highlight all of the 50/50 decisions and how they have nearly ALL gone lfc's way. Set the scene before the game you numpties. Get the spotlight on it, claim the buss will be attacked, claim a (The) major 50/50 will go against us, spitting, coins.

We can all see it, its been years in the making and is really easy to go through tbh, I did it myself a while ago and it is shocking, I mean stark. Handballs, sendings off, handballs again, offside goals. I dread to think its like that for all clubs that go to lfc.
We have to treat them the same i cant wait their game at the etihad stadium

Agreed, the media backlash against us would be absolutely brutal. I know people on here would say "so what, who cares" it's a no win situation really. Still, doesn't stop me wishing we would fight back though. The continuous shit we get from msm gets to me sometimes, and I know reading the media thread other people on here feel the same. Sounds a bit daft but it does occasionally affect my enjoyment of being a City fan. I don't watch any pre or post match stuff. No SSN for me. Don't read sports sections in any of the papers. Only thing I get from the media Comes from this forum.
Ok, but I hope you don’t rely on this forum for your politics too ;-)

Absolutely, they had to win, why not two banks of four with KDB playing in the middle to try and feed Haaland so 4 4 1 1 formation for me..id take a draw there any day..as it was, we were so exposed ...so often...this will happen in CL as well...v Madrid for example or da'pool. Klopp must love playing Pep as Pep really struggles to be so pragmatic - makes it hard to watch when we play them or Spuds...Kane passes round the corner to the wheels of Son...goal...
yup thats the other team we play right into the hands of at least once a season if not twice....Play that way against them and Id expect the same result

Slow it down to 0.25 speed, at 1:05, Salah looks to swing his hand on the turn and strike the ball

sorry but think you are grasping at straws here...can see what you are looking at and I dont think it touches his arm at all...even on the bit you highlight.

It’s our version of their Rodri handball. Maybe we need to put it on a flag upside down too.
Let's not go there since I am among many who believe that if a check for offside had been necessary Richarlson would have been deemed off. The facts are it was not deemed a handball and therefore no need for a VAR check for offsides. How that was twisted and manipulated into there was no offside by the City haters including the media was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.