Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t half fuck ourselves at times.

I said at half time that I was not liking how poor we looked to what was essentially long ball tactics. There is no way on fucking earth that Akanji, Dias and Ake should have been struggling against the cast of The Hobbit. As for the goal, Joao cannot, must not commit there. He has to let Salah bring the ball down and just jockey him. To commit as the last man there is bloody clueless defending.

No idea what Pep was thinking. Why you would take the most creative CM in world football and stick him wide right against a side whose midfield is almost laughable is beyond me. Gundo should never have started in a game that was always likely to be too fast for him.

It’s tactical decisions like today where we all know he could do exactly the same in a CL final (again) and fuck us. I love you Pep, but sometimes you’re too clever for your own fucking good.

This is the worst Liverpool team we have seen for years, they literally don’t have a midfield and yet our Anfield curse strikes again.
Just about nails it for me, agree with every single word. Add to that not making subs as well.

At the end of the day iv said it many times before, imo these games are won and lost before a ball is kicked, Pep has a mental block, Klopp talks shit and it somehow affects him, start being a **** Pep and stop praising other teams and managers

View attachment 58334
Why is cancelo challenging this!

This is any forwards bread and butter. One-on-one opportunity to spin the defender. It’s just poor. To be fair to salah, he turned it on against us today, our defence just couldn’t handle him.
Personally I would question why we had so many players up for that free kick. 0-0, we don’t really need to win, they would have got more desperate as the game went on but for some reason we over committed and left our worst defender 1-1 against one of the best strikers out there. It was complete madness.

Hopefully this will be the regular daft decision by pep of the season and he doesn’t repeat it in the latter stages of the champions league this year. I doubt it unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.