Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a set piece the manager decides who stands where, the fact he wants Cancelo 1v1 with Salah is a huge worry.

Well it would normally be Kyle, you always have a fast defender, Cancelo knew he’d be done in a foot race and committed way to early, Bizarre game management

We are only 10 games in so the reality is that points will be won and lost in all sorts of odd games. You have a stronger squad than us and we are more vulnerable to injuries to key players. I don’t honestly see us challenging you for the league title or anyone else come to that. Our goal is top 4 and so far we are having a good crack at it but I’ve been around too long to count my chickens on early season form especially when the season is broken up with the World Cup. I think we still need to strengthen in January to improve our chances of top 4. Frankly, I know this was always going to be a painful defeat losing to LFC but some of the negativity on here and the criticism of Pep, I struggle to understand. Get some perspective - you’ll still win the league. Of course, there is one positive for me. Another season when no one can match the Invincibles!
Haha, yeah, the reactions here are mental after any defeat. I've seen people demand Pep be sacked and Mancini brought back after derby losses. Calmer voices will be here later.

I do think you're probably right, but at some point sooner rather than later Arsenal are going to have to see themselves as contenders....I see you as such!

Sums it up perfectly. Taylor let A LOT go tonight and that was obviously his way of refereeing the game - great - but as soon as VAR gets involved with its nitpicking tweezers, he changes his whole approach.

He let go more than what he gave that foul for. Ridiculous.

Would it have been disallowed at the other end?

The game on the balance of play was a draw. Very well spoken by Bernando at the end. Everything was allowed to go, and if, some time later, you analyse something in midfield and then decide it’s a foul it’s a problem for the sport. As many predicted before the game Darren England has fucked us over there, again.

That was half the problem - driving inside towards Gomez when he should have been skinning Milner on the outside
It's not always run at players and play at high tempo everytime. He's learning and implementing exactly what Pep has been teaching him.. Learn to understand game ryhthm and play with more control and lower tempo. Maybe a Foden from 2 years ago would've been doing what you're crying out for him to do. Standout player along with Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.