Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t half fuck ourselves at times.

I said at half time that I was not liking how poor we looked to what was essentially long ball tactics. There is no way on fucking earth that Akanji, Dias and Ake should have been struggling against the cast of The Hobbit. As for the goal, Joao cannot, must not commit there. He has to let Salah bring the ball down and just jockey him. To commit as the last man there is bloody clueless defending.

No idea what Pep was thinking. Why you would take the most creative CM in world football and stick him wide right against a side whose midfield is almost laughable is beyond me. Gundo should never have started in a game that was always likely to be too fast for him.

It’s tactical decisions like today where we all know he could do exactly the same in a CL final (again) and fuck us. I love you Pep, but sometimes you’re too clever for your own fucking good.

This is the worst Liverpool team we have seen for years, they literally don’t have a midfield and yet our Anfield curse strikes again.
Gundo was our main threat in the second half when he pushed further forward. De Bruyne was off it all game and it was his utterly shit free kick that allowed Allison the chance to launch a 1 v 1 for Salah that led to the goal.

Fuck me, but not really surprised at being mugged in dipperville!

I got it wrong pre-match because they were the team who were up for it, but we shouldn't have lost that.

Pep got the tactics wrong imo, putting Kev out wide on the right just didin't work, he was anonymous 2nd half and his freekick cost us the goal.

Also why no subs? Grealish should've come on to run at Milner as soon as they scored.

Oh well, we have a week to stew on this and then go on another run, but that's one that got away and it stings right now.

Pep changing the system had a massive part to play. Wish he’d show a bit of resilience and stick to what’s been working for us when it comes to these games.
Willl be the same with any future champions league final or big game

Who said I wasn't happy about the Premier league titles? Do you often make up scenarios in your head? Maybe go and see someone about that:-)
You seem to be fixated on the CL and being disgruntled about us having not won it yet instead of looking at the bigger picture and appreciating what an amazing team we support and get to watch most of the time.

Why why why fuck about with a tried and trusted formation that has proved to be successful

Why approach the game worrying about a tram littered with injuries, playing poorly and full of geriatrics

Why why why

Sick of coming to this shithole and the same thing happening time after time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.