Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why we will never win the CL with Pep. Instead of playing to our strengths, he set up to try and contain an opponent that had been on the ropes from the start of the season

They didn’t outplay us but Klopp certainly outsmarted Pep today. I mean that in the sense that his tactical approach paid off and Pep’s didn’t.

Every man and his dog knows that Liverpool play the long ball, fast counter against us. Yet a situation panned out where a long ball put Salah in a one v one position with Cancelo. The whole situation was naive/amateurish play.

In fact, if Liverpool were more clinical they could have put 3 or 4 past us.
What was Pep's approach / plan? I have no idea

Now I have to sit with SWMBO (dipper) and stay polite

Man.. im just so frustrated at KDB. He's the best midfielder in the world he should grab the game by the scruff. In the big games, he has a tendency to fade away a bit. That game against Madrid back in 2020 was good but aside from that I just find him lacking in these tight games. I know people are going to say that he wasn't playing in his normal position but that's not really the reason. He wasn't playing wide, was he? It was Cancelo, Kev was still central albeit a bit further forward but you can't really pin down his position today as the major reason for his performance.

It's a barometer, a test of improvement and resolve - and we failed miserably.
Nah mate...the barometer is the league...38 games. If we win it and by more than a point over the scousers then we have improved and certainly haven't failed. Let's wait til May rather than ficus on a one off game won by a breakaway goal caused by a horrendous one off mistake.

They didn’t outplay us but Klopp certainly outsmarted Pep today. I mean that in the sense that his tactical approach paid off and Pep’s didn’t.

Every man and his dog knows that Liverpool play the long ball, fast counter against us. Yet a situation panned out where a long ball put Salah in a one v one position with Cancelo. The whole situation was naive/amateurish play.

In fact, if Liverpool were more clinical they could have put 3 or 4 past us.
Yeah but he got his tetchy arse sent off and benched for the next 3 games. It's their fucking cup final playing us ! Fuck it, because they are done as a real challenger the game raising cunts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.