Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they outplay us? Were they better?
It was an end to end game with both teams playing with different tactics to nullify the other. Both teams scored a goal but one got the win.

They didn’t outplay us but Klopp certainly outsmarted Pep today. I mean that in the sense that his tactical approach paid off and Pep’s didn’t.

Every man and his dog knows that Liverpool play the long ball, fast counter against us. Yet a situation panned out where a long ball put Salah in a one v one position with Cancelo. The whole situation was naive/amateurish play.

In fact, if Liverpool were more clinical they could have put 3 or 4 past us.

It was pretty clear from the replay that he slipped like nearly every other player in that part of the pitch. You could see him say he knew it was a foul. The turf gave way (which I’m sure was overwatered on purpose to give Salah a chance to do exactly what he did). I didn’t think it was a red after seeing the replay. It don’t think it would have mattered much anyhow.
Yeah. I'm pissed off but that's not close to a red. However, should have been a 2nd yellow i say with no evidence whatsoever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.