Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Did I really hear Gary Neville say ‘you don’t poke the bear’ in commentary.

Does the knob jockey really realise who we are?
He meant the atmosphere. It's a fair point, we should have come out and strangled them for 10 minutes and instead we gave them a stupid penalty and then were up against it for 25 minutes until Kova came on.

that's my point, they are winning by hook or by crook. Just when you think they've dropped points they find the reserves to nick it.
Arsenal were 6 points clear at this stage last season. I think we're feeling it more because there was nobody else in it then, this time we have Liverpool to content with too. But they'll burn out if they keep playing at 110% every week, and while Arsenal are looking strong they actually have less points than they had at this stage.

This season we're one point worse off but have lost one game less so still looks pretty good to me.

That was shit to be honest and this shoehorning Alvarez in has to stop asap! Kovacic should have started but with their injuries currently and us going one up that really was a truly shit performance again at that fucking ground! We should have been putting them to the sword but again our big players done nothing besides Kev taking that corner. Lucky at the end as well but this team isn’t firing at all and in current form the Arse will fancy taking us apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.