Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Honestly the next time people go on the media thread to say about how shite they treat us they want to check this thread as its way more disrespectful, yeah we had an off day BUT we didnt lose and we are still deep in three competitions, given what we did last year and where we are atm the disrespect right here is way worse than anything the fail or any of the other shite come out with.
People are allowed to speak out when we are overrun by an injury plagued Liverpool team. We escaped with a draw and could of nicked it, but would we of deserved it in all honesty. We used our get out of jail free card today.

If you can’t win on the day, make sure you don’t lose. We didn’t.

Too many of our top players were below par. Some of them hid, some worked there arses off instead.

1-1 was a fair result, even if Liverpool were the better side in the 2nd half. It’s not easy to play at Anfield when they see the game as their cup final.

Lots to play for and when the time cones it really matters, I like to fancy us just a tad more than the other two challenging.

Up the beautiful blues and a great point from a below par performance. They needed the 3 points more than we did today and they know it. We’re bang in this title race and in a cracking position and don’t be mislead otherwise.
Stupid thing is we have just one point less than we had at this point last season, Arsenal are 5 points worse off. Liverpool will burn themselves out. Don't understand why the bottlers are out in force again.

Arsenal were 6 points clear at this stage last season. I think we're feeling it more because there was nobody else in it then, this time we have Liverpool to content with too. But they'll burn out if they keep playing at 110% every week, and while Arsenal are looking strong they actually have less points than they had at this stage.

This season we're one point worse off but have lost one game less so still looks pretty good to me.
Thing is Arsenal have had there wobble and have come back strong. They look more convincing than Liverpool in my opinion.

Just spent some time reading this thread since my initial post.

What a shambles, and some are either beer’d up or have no idea what they’re talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.