Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I was waiting by the stairs to exit but my daughter was a few people behind so I moved so that others could leave and she told me to move as I was blocking the stairs to which I pointed out that so was she and a colleague which was making things worse. She then swore at me and tried to wave me on my way. I think they genuinely believe that they can behave and speak in any way they want as the club won't do anything and if anyone complains they know nothing will happen.
Reminds me of an incident I was involved in a couple of seasons ago at Anfield. Making my way down the steps for a much needed bladder evacuation, I'm 74, stumbled on the stairs twisting my knee, gathered my pride up whilst holding the rail at the bottom of the steps. At this point the stewardess told me to "get off the fuckin' steps yous," to which I replied "I'm trying to ". I then received advice from one of my fellow Blues, " sit down you old ****." City scored mid second half at which point we were showered in urine from our friends in the upper tier. Won't be visiting Anfield again.

Spot on and luckily for us their finishing for once was awry. Diaz alone could have had a hat trick. Only Villa have run us ragged similar to that and we had a few injuries that night.

I am not sure what Pep was playing at not changing it when we were getting battered. We desperately needed more strength in midfield. We could easily have been in the end of a hiding. Sure we could have scored a couple ourselves but they'll be kicking themselves they didn't win that.

I'm not sure what's changed with our tactics this season. I know people will say, "We're one point off the top and in the quarter finals of the fa cup and champions league." That is correct but we're very vulnerable even against poor sides. Huddersfield, who hardly had a kick created four decent chances against us. We'll see how it pans out but we really have to tighten up.
Over the years and especially in the CL and especially against the dippers, Pep has sat back and let us get battered, yesterday was appalling, after their goal we fell to pieces and only poor finishing and good keeping by Ortega saved us. Yes we could have nicked it on the break but poor Rodri was on his uppers. Pep is obviously a football genius, he has basically invented the way everyone plays these days even in the lower leagues, but, at times he seems intent on proving everyone wrong. Maybe even his self!

Reactions: PPT
If we didn't have the mentality we wouldn't have won the fucking treble..
Sometimes players have off days..shit happens
We got a point and we could have even won and yes even lost but it's a valuable point regardless.
We should have won against them at ours but we only drew..again shit happens
Where have I said we don't have the mentality? I said we showed very little of that mentality -that led us to the treble- in the second half yesterday. We dropped off in the second half in a way I haven't seen under pep after being reasonably comfortable in the first half limiting them to one shot on goal. It obviously wasnt down to a sudden loss of footballing ability so what else could it have been other than a mental lapse in the team? I know they improved the second half too and I factor that in but city made it easier than it should have been for them.

Yes shit happens, were not entitled to win every game and we got a point but in the context of them being so understrength combined with the fact the result takes the outcome of the league out of citys hands In my opinion I dont think its a 'good' result. Of course any other season you take a point there.

Spot on and luckily for us their finishing for once was awry. Diaz alone could have had a hat trick. Only Villa have run us ragged similar to that and we had a few injuries that night.

I am not sure what Pep was playing at not changing it when we were getting battered. We desperately needed more strength in midfield. We could easily have been in the end of a hiding. Sure we could have scored a couple ourselves but they'll be kicking themselves they didn't win that.

I'm not sure what's changed with our tactics this season. I know people will say, "We're one point off the top and in the quarter finals of the fa cup and champions league." That is correct but we're very vulnerable even against poor sides. Huddersfield, who hardly had a kick created four decent chances against us. We'll see how it pans out but we really have to tighten up.
The way we concede goals is a concern. They are always too easy or a mistake. It means we have to score at least 2 if not 3 most games to win.

This man needs therapy.

The internet is full of these crazed over emotional loons who never actually go to a game but just post shite constantly. They are one of the biggest problems in football. Pre internet he'd have been ranting in his local, or hitting the wall in his house. Now he can broadcast his childish insanity to millions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.