Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Watching MNF and I don't know why Eddy didn't go sliding in for that under hit backpass.

You'd think last week where he made a fantastic last ditch tackle on Garnacho and with his weaker foot would've have influenced him to run the same race again.
There are occasions when his decision making is open to question. He used to (still does at times?) have a habit of rushing out off his line. Yes; Ake did him no favours with the undercooked back pass. But going in for the challenge the way he did, was always only going to end up one way. Even taking the Anfield factor into account, it was a nailed on penalty.

Reactions: PPT
There are occasions when his decision making is open to question. He used to (still does at times?) have a habit of rushing out off his line. Yes; Ake did him no favours with the undercooked back pass. But going in for the challenge the way he did, was always only going to end up one way. Even taking the Anfield factor into account, it was a nailed on penalty.
I have a feeling Ederson isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.

Reactions: PPT
I've watched the Doku penalty incident about 100 times today. I'm still unsure.

And that is probably why var has stayed with the on field decision . Flipping close though. I do wonder how I would feel if that was Robertson on Foden....

What I am sure about is the indecision to head the thing in the first place was mental.

I've watched the Doku penalty incident about 100 times today. I'm still unsure.

And that is probably why var has stayed with the on field decision . Flipping close though. I do wonder how I would feel if that was Robertson on Foden....

What I am sure about is the indecision to head the thing in the first place was mental.
To be fair, Doku just looked sheepish.

Robertson would have stood over Foden, venomously shouting with spit addled breath, then accidentally "fallen" elbow first on to his head, got up, accidentally kicked him, and then run away cackling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.