Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know you did, it's the dipperpool way.
what the fuck are you on about?

We hoofed the ball away most of the 2nd half and it just came back. They could have had 3 or 4 because we were fucking shite. If that 2nd half was Pep purist ball for you I will gladly take a batch of whatever you have smoked.
And don't fucking insinuate that me or anyone else are dippers after that. People are well within their rights to be disappointed today

It’s hard for him to play well when we had so little control. But his effort was shocking. Didn’t seriously press anyone. Shit himself when 1v1 with Van Dick.
First half 1 on 1 with van dijk I thought he did well. Let’s not deny van dijk is probably the best one on one defender in world football. We just don’t create much simple as and Haaland needs chances.

didn’t like Kev’s dissent to Pep. Kev didn’t impose himself and Pep was totally right to sub him. It didn’t look good on tv either. Kev should have walked off ashamed of his performance today. He offered nothing ( still not sure if he’s 100 fit to be fair to him) the right subs at the right time from Pep and we looked a little better too. None of our stars showed today, again the Anfield freeze. Great point to take back and very proud of this team as always.
I'm assuming that Pep will be having a chat with Kev about that. Whatever about Kev being an outstanding player, you can't go showing dissent/displeasure with the manager in public. Say what has to be said in the privacy of the training facility. That was disappointing from Kev.

Oh @cleavers this is so, so, so terrible of me and I will definitely not go to heaven.... but when I read that post I burst out laughing at the first bit and in my head I said good old Eddie...... am I barred???? Will I be in trouble??
I don't think so, no, when you do see it, you'll see how bad it was, I don't know why he did really, it wasn't a nailed on goal, it was a poor pass from Nathan, but a penalty or goal still didn't have to be the outcome.

Then missing sitters doesn’t show how much better we are
Im sorry do u get extra points for sitters missed cos we should get em for chelsea and spurs, my point is us at our worst they could only take a point and we were a post width away from stealing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.