Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Avarez is a good player but week after week I am gettin pissed off with him giving the ball away.
A point is good against the cult.If only Doku's shot had rebounded off the post and went it.

CTID
Poor today, I still would have kept him on and taken Haaland off, at least Alvarez makes life tough for defenders in possesion

Only the miracle can get us to the title now, but it is gone now in my opinion. Before the game I gave us 5% and was rightly or wrongly slaughtered for it. We still have the names on the field, but our game-plan, execution and mentality is not the one of the champions. Not beating one single team around us or that is top 6 - forget about ManU, they've been mediocre for ages - conceding goals for fun and not being able to hold onto the lead. If we didn't beat this L. side with this 11 on the pitch when we needed and with that 2nd half performance, we'll never beat them. Still it is possible for one team to blow it, but not for both. Just focus on FA cup and prey that in CL when any stronger team come against us until the final.
How did you feel when we were losing against QPR and Villa on the final days of the season?, or against Bradford, or Gillingham? - lots could happen so giving up now is ludicrous!

Ederson seems to have forgotten that, as a goalkeeper, he has the added advantage of using his hands. If he thought he could get to that ball with his feet, then he definitely could have got it with his hands!!! That guy is fucking mental and clearly believes his own press about how good he is with his feet! He was inches away from same thing in last game and it drives me fucking mental!

Arsenal are much better than Liverpool imo, they are full of confidence and I just think they’ll be out to beat us after last season.
No way.
arsenal are nothing like liverpool, esp away from home. You’ve not factored in the venue and the history of the fixture. I’m relaxed about arsenal at home.
Feel free to quote this if they win Easter Sunday but I’m convinced we’ll beat them.

Arsenal are better than Liverpool. We can win but I’ve no idea why people think we’re going to batter them. They’ve been the best team on and off the ball so far.
It’s been said this is not at Anfield. How many times has Arteta beaten Pep? Pep has his number, plus we are at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.