Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

How is it that people are saying they deserved a penalty when Doku got the ball and the Pool guy was leading with his chest?
He contacted the ball with his foot mac cheat ran into him and collapsed as through he’d been kicked in the chest Ref and VAR were spot on

To be honest that felt more like a win than a draw after second half. Pity about the mistake from Ake because otherwise he was very good. To many players did not play well enough today. Phil had an off game by his standards. Doku has zero confidence and I don’t think he has what it takes for this league.

Ederson seems to have forgotten that, as a goalkeeper, he has the added advantage of using his hands. If he thought he could get to that ball with his feet, then he definitely could have got it with his hands!!! That guy is fucking mental and clearly believes his own press about how good he is with his feet!
What the fuck are you talking about? He is fucking amazing with his feet.

Very fortunate to get a point and I was convinced that VAR would go against us at the end.

A few individuals had terrible games in the second half and not just Ake for the goal, and obviously Pep should have changed it sooner.

But I thought it was more a case of chickens coming home to roost with things having not looked quite right all season.

We’ve tried to shoehorn players into certain positions and it hasn’t worked, we’ve looked far too lightweight in midfield all year, certain players have been well below par and once again we’ve let a winning position slip through our fingers.

We simply haven’t replaced the good players who have left and we’ve seemed a bit overconfident at times, not the least the start of the second half today with a couple of stupid flicks preceding the major bollock we dropped.

I don’t think we’ll win the league personally because we just look off the boil and we’ll need to buy three or four class players this summer as we’ve lacked quality at times.

Won't make any difference if the dippers win all of theirs. They have a point more. Sadly the title is out of our hands, but I still thnk we'll win it.
The only games I can see the dippers dropping points is their last 3 possibly. Spurs Villa and Wolves. Could make it interesting

what we got to realise is this team although treble winner's are not as good as the Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Ronny, Gundo team. Some average players have filtered into our squad along side one world class player and some good players. Just the way it is. A draw at Anfield is not a bad result considering Pep has not worked out how to mentally prepare the team for this encounter. This game has become Liverpool's cup final these days as much as they like to say its not. So getting out with a draw is a good result if we don't have any slip ups from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.