Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

this team would flunk it somewhere if they had to win all them games when we beat Liverpool to the title. That was relentless and class seen us through. Vinnies screamer verses Leicester being for me the best and most important goal of many great goals that season.

Great goals, are just that, great goals.. Rodri scored one to win the Champions league and secure a treble in May after clawing back arsenal in the league. So I don’t really see your point.

Shit performance, but a good point. A point away at Anfield is never a bad point. If we don't win the title from here it's not because of today, because of the stupid points dropped to Wolves, Chelsea home and away and losing a 2-0 lead at home to palace. 10 games to go, it's out of our hands, but far from over.

the last thing the Rags want is for Liverpool to win the title and they will put a shift in,would not surprise me at all if Liverpool drop points

They don't want them matching the 20 titles but I don't see anything but a Liverpool win. The rags do have a bit of a hoodo on them though.

We aren't good enough for what? We're a point off Arse and Liverpool with 30 to play for and in the quarter finals of both major k.o. comps that after not being at our scintillating best for most of the season.

The only thing shocking about today is how many fans have so little faith in us, especially given our recent history. I could understand it if we were trying to win it for the first time, but IIRC this time last season we were only one point better off but 6 points behind Arsenal.

There's a huge difference between points on the board and actually playing good football, it's not about faith, we haven't played well, yes we get the points more often than not and so we should when you look at the team we've built but it doesn't mean it's a good watch, everyone I speak to at games says the same thing, it's been a tough season, whether that's due to how we play or how other teams are playing I'm not sure.

I'm only interested in this season, at the moment
True
But we can do no more now
They generally have one good season followed by a bad one. They are not serial winners
they lose a few and go to shit
Win a few and get confident
If Newcastle hadn’t manage to lose with ten men early on they would be nowhere near this title race

Not the same team as last season. No ones fault we haven’t recruited great and players get older and sold.

Poor performance and didn’t really deserve a draw if honest.

Completely overrun and outfought.

Kev,Rodri & Haaland non existent and the less said about midfield the better.

Still a point but painful to watch us have no answer to the running and quick passing from Liverpool.

Tank looks empty, pep included.

Anyway on we go…
That’s bollocks (in my opinion). Peps tank looks empty? It doesn’t

Don't mind saying they were better. If either they or Arsenal keep up this run fair play to either.. We're not at least seasons level and these teams are running at full pelt.. Can't say we don't make teams work. I'm more respectful of them for having a go unlike United etc sitting back and being scared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.