Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

All very wise words about "you're never going to be at 100% for 100% of the time'.

Unfortunately that doesn't explain our record there under Pep of P10, L5, D4, W1. And the 1 was with no crows there during COVID.

Love to put this down as a one off, not at the races today. But it's every fucking time.
Isn’t it the same when they come to ours though?

I can’t remember the last time they came to ours in the league and beat us.

Pretty sure if Liverpool hadn’t been handed a win last week they would have got that pen at the end. Doku may have gotten a toe on the ball but it was very clumsy. He’s a liability everywhere on the pitch, looked so promising when he joined but think prem is to big a step up for him. Bit ironic because the fastest player over 2 yards can’t handle the pace

"It's hard to criticise them" but you're not doing a bad job of it.

I don't know how long the most critical ones have been following the club but I'd love to know how they would have coped in the late '90s.

This is the best Manchester City team ever by a very long way and has achieved things that even 10 years ago were beyond my wildest dreams, so I do find it virtually impossible to criticise them.

But what I don't get are the number of people who don't understand that no matter who you are or how good you are, you're never going to be at 100% for 100% of the time and there are going to be off days. They don't deserve to be slagged off in the way that many of them are on here after a poor game - and this after an away draw at Anfield FFS.

Has anybody actually noticed that we're currently no worse off at this stage than we were at the same point last season (-1 point if you want to be pedantic), so all things considered I'd say that's pretty incredible with 2 challengers chasing the title this time around.
I coped OK in the 90's, and the 80s and the 70s thank you - so put away the inane jibes/digs about lengh of time supporting. Boring.
Nobody is getting "slagged off", calm down.
The record at anfield is woeful and consistently drastically below the high standards we set elsewhere - is that not a subject worthy of discussion? Or just yet another massive coincidence?
When you authoratively state "best Manchester City team ever" do you mean this season's or last?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.