Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Bollocks Carragher trying to make out it should have been 4-1 like it's Liverpool who gifted goals against the run of play? We were on top until that second goal and the way we gave the ball away for the other 2 was more to do with our sloppiness than their pressure.

Oh 4-3 blew us away eh I just heard before they went for a break on Sky? Unreal revisionists.

Several disappointing performances today. Never thought I'd say this but in recent form we should be looking to sell Sergio whilst he still has some value in him. Possibly in the Summer?

I can’t stand them, mother fuckers. They were there for the taking and our back line just went and gave them gift after gift for fuck sake. Sterling... why even play him? Aguero today showed why we’ve been after sanchez for so long.... gundogan showed that quite a few from that Dortmund team were over rated to fuck. What a fucking shit show can’t believe we didn’t beat that dipper team.

Only Kev was good today, far too many poor players.
had a feeling we'd lose today, just not Like that.
Just need to make sure we win on Saturday.

It’s hard to know what to say there. Despite the ending we were awful today. Ederson should have done better with 2 goals, Stones getting bullied (that’s 3 errors in 3 games for him) and an Otamendi error too. At least KDB turned up today and Bernardo. Few others did.

Bloody hell nearly pulled off a remarkable comeback after playing so poor,just hope this is awake up call as a couple of poor results could start the doubts ..

title.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.