Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

“First defeat of a fantastic season for Manchester City” quote by Alan green fivelive. Can’t say fairer than that. Well done Liverpool, credit where credit is due. Let’s not be bitter rags about this blues.

shame about three errors that cost us. Several players really off today for the first time this season. We could easily have beaten l'pool, they aren't the best team we've played this week, never mind this season. Disappointing but we move on, 15 points ahead in the league and still in three other comps. Now let's get sanchez sorted and go again.

The one positive I will take is that we are now Liverpools big game, whatever they say about rivalry with the rags etc is just shite, plain and simple.

Anfield and Old Trafford are rocking when they play us, funny considering how irrelevant we are eh?

Well at least we didn't get completely bummed. Credit to the lads for making it a nervous last few mins for the Scousers. Defence was beyond shocking today and our passing was below par. Let's take it out on Newcastle next week!

Where to start......i'll just call it a bad day at the office.

Far too many players off the boil,Gundogan and Dinho the main culprits.Silva is a huge miss against a quality opponent,our fabled squad depth is exactly that.....

Anyway,maybe a good time for a wake up call? We go again!

I would say, Liverpool was at their fantastic best that made us look poor. Playing out from the back against a high-press is still not perfect for us.

Monkey off the back, positives in character late on once again. Lost our heads for a few minutes, would have gotten away with it against any other side.

Sloppy passing. But the fight back showed how good we are. Got to credit Liverpool, they were excellent and didn’t let us play. Pity Aguero didn’t stay onside at the end becaus think he may still have to the header in. On mistake for me is playing Sterling at Anfield, he’s proven he doesn’t play well with all the boo boys alhough he did better this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.