Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Keeping it positive: yes we lost today but somehow we scored 3. We should bounce back from this. Scoring 3 goals whilst playing that shit shows we will not let this defeat affect us. O
Onto the next game.

Think the difference in rest time really showed today, still we kept going.
Not a great performance but plenty of hits on display.

A bad 5 minutes cost us and overall I thought we were awful today.

Pschologically and physically hit the brick wall today after just too many 3 game weeks.

At least we have a week off now.

If I was Pep I would have them go to Dubai for a few days.

That will do fair result in the end at least we turned around and showed how lucky they were with three goals in eight minutes.

We have to have another option than playing it out the back when we're nervous.

Soooo glad it wasn't 4 or 5 -1. That would have been a major spanner in the season.

Next games are easier and I am confident we will still win the league without Liverpool pushing it too close, they are on form and I could have seen them going all season without losing if they had well and truly beaten us today.

All is good.

Sloppy passing. But the fight back showed how good we are. Got to credit Liverpool, they were excellent and didn’t let us play. Pity Aguero didn’t stay onside at the end becaus think he may still have to the header in. On mistake for me is playing Sterling at Anfield, he’s proven he doesn’t play well with all the boo boys alhough he did better this time.

Yep Sterling should have been off at HT

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.