Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Seriously, let Ederson take them. I guarantee he'd be the most reliable.

He doesn't strike me as a someone who can run back 100m in 12 seconds?

Opponents would just leave extra men up if it is saved or a rebound.

Still remember when Hart legged it back and pushed the ball onto his crossbar after rug head punted it long.

He doesn't strike me as a someone who can run back 100m in 12 seconds?

Opponents would just leave extra men up if it is saved or a rebound.

Still remember when Hart legged it back and pushed the ball onto his crossbar after rug head punted it long.

Actually, I think he could get back quickly: he seems as fast off his line as any keeper I can think of. I'm certain he's quicker than Alex Stepney.

Not advocating he takes them though.

Your maths is accurate and agree just 3 defeats in our last 63 league games is quite something :)

There might be an obtuse record in the offing here. If my maths is correct, the Arsenal invincibles went to 3 defeats in 68 league games

Anyway it is a staggering stat imo. As, I said last week to a colleague who supports united::

United: 3 losses in 6 league games
City: 3 losses in 60 league games :)

I was wondering if we were closing in on a record. Let's hope we set one; more for the points to add to our tally then the record.

I listened to Radio Manc. and was annoyed by Fred Eyre.
He kept saying Walker passed to Stones - about 20 times. I could live with that as we were retaining the ball.
Walker played well and to instuctions from Pep - very composed defensive display.

The annoying thing was, not being able to see the game, was that it sounded like City were struggling, it was only just before half-time that I heard Clinton Morrison on Sky Sports News say how well City were playing and how classy we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.