Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Can`t understand all the negativity here. After 8 games (7 of them without KDB) we have the same amount of points as Liverpool, and the worst game of the season is out of the way. There are 90 points left to play for and we have way better depth than Liverpool. Very, very happy with a draw, even with a missed penalty

Mahrez should be dropped for that.

Criminal. Where was the leadership there too. Silva should have sorted that.

What a wasted opportunity
That’s a really good point. If Vinny was on the pitch you feel that the there would have been one, definite, go-to player that would have been given the ball. Gabby looked confident and up for it: what was Mahrez doing? And in such a big game too? Mahrez wasn’t a City standard player before he came to us and he’s definitely not a City standard player now. My personal opinion, but he’s a one-trick-pony who is painfully and unfortunately for us, now evidentially not good enough to wear the shirt. He didn’t even make the goalkeeper work for a save. Absolute disgrace.

Aguero went down but got straight up to play on - He didn't appeal either.

Yeah I know,but the defender clumsily caught him.Sergio often doesn't appeal cos he's focused on the ball.
He got a reputation,wrongly,as a diver a couple of seasons ago.
It's not the first time he's tried to play on after being "fouled" and ends up with fuck all.
He doesn't appeal enough imo.

Odd game.

It was both one point gained and two points lost.
Poor performance but we got a better result than the last few seasons.
We never really troubled them but they didn't really trouble us.
There were times when we looked well on top but more times when we looked utterly inept.

The penalty aside, you'd probably say the 0-0 was a fair result but it feels like a loss. Like I said, odd game.

Beforehand would’ve taken a draw.
Then disappointed not to win in aftermath of penalty.
Then reflect that even though we shaded it overall, we didn’t create many clear cut chances, so actually, pleased with the draw.

The way Silva (B) has been playing this season, you might have to think about a three-way...

No need for therapy for (B). Hopefully we'll tie him down (ooo err, missus) for a number of years.

(D) is by far the best International player to play Premiership football.
To think, there are deluded twunts,who give that mantle to the Kung-fu ****.
These people are allowed to vote in General Elections.
Unbelievable

Calling @Gary James (or anyone)..... in a discussion with someone over here as to who should have taken the penalty. I said I'd have been happy with Bernie taking it and he's saying would I be happy with someone who hadn't taken a penalty before taking the kick. He said what about Merlin. I don't remember Dave taking too many for us. How many penalties has he taken for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.