Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

New young HM please.

Dino has ran his cause & we need a replacement in January.

Not a chance we go all season without back up.

Stones & Laporte great together & if Allison is 70m got knows what Ederson is worth.

Bernardo 1st name on the sheet for me.

Great poi t onwards & upwards.

Agree with most of your post , but Fernandinho was immense today and Souness confirmed by naming him his man of the match , and Souness knows a good midfield player , so dont write Dinho off yet and we will retain the title with Dinho in the team , absolutely no doubt about it.

Finally Pep IS able to find a more pragmatic setup, playing a bit deeper, controllling the match and the atmosphere in the ground.

Bernardo and David, also Raz and Mahrez have been contributing to keeping midfield tight.

I've seen a 4-2-3-1 on several occasions out of possession, with Bernardo and Dinho in DM.

We can defend as a team! Well done.

Clean sheet at Anfield. Yeah.

Never seen Ederson hit a pen, but I really think the lad is cold as ice. I vote for him, if Sergio is off.
H

I expected Gabriel and if there was an argument about it, David Silva insists on Gabriel or he take it himself.

That was bad captaincy in my opinion.
Agree mate,but it’s over now nothing we can do thankfully it didn’t cost us ( coming away with nothing) I’d be more concerned if I was a scouser fan,teams are beginning to suss them out,and if they don’t have a goal or two after their 20-30 min blitz they run out of gas and ideas,pep learnt from last season and was a bit more pragmatic and was very unlucky we didn’t get all three points...

New young HM please.

Dino has ran his cause & we need a replacement in January.

Not a chance we go all season without back up.

Stones & Laporte great together & if Allison is 70m got knows what Ederson is worth.

Bernardo 1st name on the sheet for me.

Great poi t onwards & upwards.
T6yyCkF.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.