Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

The look on Jesus face lll
They were there for the taking today, and we somehow contrived to balls it up. A point gained yes, but feels like 2 dropped. After mahrez bottled his pen v city in the cup, i would have thought Jesus would have nailed it.
Total agreement, Liverpool fans will be the most pleased this evening. City gained no points or goal difference.

A point gained. We will beat these at home.
I’ve listened to some Floyd, done my step kids’ lunches, chilled the fuck out and took stock.

Me too....really pleased with that performance. The icing on the cake would have been the pen going in, but we have proved we can adapt and nullify their threat - pep part 1 masterclass. We had some good movements going forward and i was really impressed with jesus and the drive & skill he showed at the dippers defence, best i have seen from him for a long time

Pep showed how he will approach this game now, in terms of making liverpool run out if attacking threat. The next adaption will be to add our attacking threat to the defensive improvement.

Our sloppy passing is the biggest concern after that. Very shoddy.
Then you have Pep getting Mahrez to take the penalty. What does that say about Pep (Marhez has missed 5 of his last 8 pans)? And what does it say about Pep's opinion on Jesus and how will that affect both players? Mahrez was beginning to get there - so that will put him back weeks. As to Jesus goodness only knows.

Oh fuck off giving the best manager we’ve ever had shit.

Then you have Pep getting Mahrez to take the penalty. What does that say about Pep (Marhez has missed 5 of his last 8 pans)? And what does it say about Pep's opinion on Jesus and how will that affect both players? Mahrez was beginning to get there - so that will put him back weeks. As to Jesus goodness only knows.

Bet rags would love him.

Yeah, I expect Mahrez, Jesus and Pep have hurled themselves in to the Manchester Ship Canal never to be seen again!

Get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.