Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I thought Raheem, Aguero and Mahrez weren't that great today. that
So, Jesus came on, and well, I don't know what it is, but he looks awkward.
Nothing wrong with his effort, probably tries too hard, but he appears to have lost something.
Just doesn't look tidy.
Richarlison at Everton looks better and more of a threat. He may also get his Brazil number

Not bothered about the penalty miss different matter if we were 1 down,top of the league and 90 pts to play for no probs.

Feel for Mahrez, shit happens and I bet he’ll be tossing and turning all night after that penalty miss. Would have loved to have finally won at Anfield but a point is better than none. I don’t see how we won’t win the league again, we’re far better than the rest.

I'm usually very cautious with these kind of comments but we looked on a diffrent level to our supposed title rivals today name me a team with play makers like Silva x2 Kdb and Foden
On what different level? no real threat to there keeper,.no real shot on target, what level was it, Is it we managed to avoid defeat for once?

there is not another team in the prem that would leave Sane on the bench.
And how would the rest of Your team selection look like with sane in the team?
Taken into consideration our manager has just had the best Season Ever in the history of English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.