Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I feel for Mahrez, I think he’s trying so hard to fit into this team and he thought the pen was a way to contribute. He shouldn’t be taking them though with his record.
I don’t believe for a minute that Pep made that decision, he’s just protecting him.
A draw is fine though, we won the league after losing there so it’s a point gained and 2 lost for the dippers...
Lol

To be fair I would have taken the draw before the game,.but they were shit today and there for the taking, we had the chance to gain 3 points and again shit it, and again sterling was wank
You said that like Sterling has been wank since the start of the season.He has arguably been our best player up to now so I think we can allow him one match when he wasn't quite up to scratch though he was far from being wank.

Referee clearly bent, no question, VAR needed to stop the cheating bent bastards...fucking disgrace. Mahrez will be a City great I am sure but sorry no excuse for missing penalties not hitting the target is the work of ****s, sorry no excuse piss poor piss boiling feeble shite. Get a fucking grip....utter wank.

Need men when a chance to beat that shower of filth comes, give your head a shake Riyad grow a pair of bollocks and earn your wage....enough said fucking sort it.

Oh admin FFS the c word is appropriate sometimes its a football forum so stop being such a fucking snowflake loving load of shite please...try being blue instead.

Last edited:
Positives:
Laporte and Stones magnificent. Walker great too.
No loss at Anfield for a change.
Controlled most of the match and nulliifed them after their rabid opening.
Top of the league without KDB and he's back very soon.
Negatives:
Should have won, they were there for the taking in the last 20 mins.
Sterling again in his shell.
Mahrez pt.1: idiot penalty. I can excuse a penalty miss but taking it off another player youve got to score it.
Mahrez pt.2: I know its early days but I dont like his greediness. Again, shooting from impossible angles today on 3 occasions. Even David threw his arms up in frustration the 3rd time it happened. Hope Pep sorts this asap.
Sane should have started. No ifs or buts, im bewildered by that decision. Brought on way too late too.

Good point about his greediness. Mind you, what about that ‘shot’ from Fernandinho? Lol

You said that like Sterling has been wank since the start of the season.He has arguably been our best player up to now so I think we can allow him one match when he wasn't quite up to scratch though he was far from being wank.
Nope am saying it as at anfield,.lots of fans asked the question about sterling starting there, and again I thought he was very poor there, looked shit scared to take a man on, and looked to get rid of the ball as soon as he got it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.