Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I'm all for shooting outside the box but Dinho needs to rein it in sometimes:-)

Last edited:
and how beautiful what that have been after last season and most of the last 37 years at Anfield? I am more than happy with what I saw today.
Yes me too on reflection pal. I’m actually buzzing how we played and controlled that game, the 2 Centre halves did everything we haven’t done for a few years.

We showed courage and belief today with a tough mentality. This is great progress and bodes well for the season. The penalty miss is overshadowing these positives.
Mahrez will make amends in the future. Some hate posters on here are a disgrace.
Kev coming back, Mendy getting up to speed and Delph back for Burnley.
We're top of the League!
Good post mate

Just watched the highlights. I'll take the draw. Love how City falls back onto their system even when the going gets tough.

Stay the course, boys!

Klopp moaning about number of games already ffs, penny may have dropped his high intensity kick n rush tactics cannot be sustained for a full season in both prem and champs league

Gutted. Feels like a defeat but how ordinary are Liverpool?
And yet the press talk them up as if they are this amazing team.
Scouse twats fuck off.
I don't think Liverpool are close to ordinary, but I do feel like Pep's got them sussed now and we can make them look ordinary. Doesn't mean we're never going to lose against them, but it'll only be through individual mistakes/worldies instead of any inherent tactical weakness. Incidentally, I think Bernardo in the middle was a big improvement over, say, Gundogan (and possibly even KdB - dare I say it) in terms of limiting Liverpool's opportunities. You can't beat KdB going forward, but his style is more risk/reward than Bernardo (or David), which might not be the best plan against this lot.

Happy with that all things considered. Disappointed to miss pen but shit happens. Mahrez will save us another day. Clean sheet , not beaten, undefeated, and top at the break. Couple of lads get a rest and Kev back shortly. Mendy has another game under his belt Silvas x 2 brilliant.Never mind the Mahrez miss onwards and upwards blues.

Thought we were fucking excellent today.

Played a ‘different’ way, dug in when needed and handled ‘Liverpool away’ with real professionalism. Showed a clear level of learning and the ability to adapt in order to get a result. Well done Pep as he’s sacrificed his philosophy there to make sure we came away with something. Mature management.

We were the better side, on their patch, and they know it. We’ve sussed them out.

Laporte was immense today and easily the best he’s played for us. Came of age.

Should have won but a point will do in the grand scheme of the season.

Top of the league with Anfield out the way and no KDB. I’ll take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.