Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Feel for Mahrez, shit happens and I bet he’ll be tossing and turning all night after that penalty miss. Would have loved to have finally won at Anfield but a point is better than none. I don’t see how we won’t win the league again, we’re far better than the rest.
According to MOTD tonight, Pep made the penalty taker choice but claimed he wasn't aware of Mahrez recent poor penalty record. If that's true then why?

According to MOTD tonight, Pep made the penalty taker choice but claimed he wasn't aware of Mahrez recent poor penalty record. If that's true then why?
Cause he’s not bothered about the stats, he saw that Mahrez was doing well in training as stated by Stones and therefore put him as number 2. At the end of the day it’s football and anything can happen. We haven’t lost the title and I think most of us would’ve taken a point going in to it

Cause he’s not bothered about the stats, he saw that Mahrez was doing well in training as stated by Stones and therefore put him as number 2. At the end of the day it’s football and anything can happen. We haven’t lost the title and I think most of us would’ve taken a point going in to it

Bang on mate. This is the answer I was about to give:
I think Pep was really saying, "who gives a fuck? I've been watching him bang them in all week in training. If I was going to dwell on past records I might as well be a fucking dipper".

I thought Raheem, Aguero and Mahrez weren't that great today. that
So, Jesus came on, and well, I don't know what it is, but he looks awkward.
Nothing wrong with his effort, probably tries too hard, but he appears to have lost something.
Just doesn't look tidy.
Richarlison at Everton looks better and more of a threat. He may also get his Brazil number

I thought Jesus was excellent today when he came on

Referee clearly bent, no question, VAR needed to stop the cheating bent bastards...fucking disgrace. Mahrez will be a City great I am sure but sorry no excuse for missing penalties not hitting the target is the work of ****s, sorry no excuse piss poor piss boiling feeble shite. Get a fucking grip....utter wank.

Need men when a chance to beat that shower of filth comes, give your head a shake Riyad grow a pair of bollocks and earn your wage....enough said fucking sort it.

Oh admin FFS the c word is appropriate sometimes its a football forum so stop being such a fucking snowflake loving load of shite please...try being blue instead.
If the ref was bent why did he hand the game on a plate to us in the 87th minute?

Mahrez should have told him “boss I’m actually not very good at these....” if Jesus took that we’d have won.

Read my message, said we didn't lose and that's the only positive, we didn't muster one threat to their goal , in my opinion that ain't great

How did we manage to win a penalty, conceded by one of the best centre halves in the league if we didn't muster one threat to their goal ?

I thought Jesus was excellent today when he came on
This.
Jesus showed some really promising signs. Once KDB is back we'll kick some serious arse.
Disappointment over missing the pen aside, I though today was a very mature performance. We played percentages, didn't leave ourselves wide open for sucker punches. We more than shaded the game and waited patiently for our big chance which 9/10 times we would normally take. Today's performance shows menatality and maturity that wins you big European matches.That's BIG !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.