Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Once again we get beat by the low block When we shoot this season the majority are too weak power puff efforts

We have got to start taking our chances much much better than this though haven't we. All this trying walk the fucking thing into the net as well.

Sergio should have scored at least 2 yesterday and arguably 3. Along with the ludicrous VAR cheating, we should have been 3-1 up at half time. Maybe 3-0 if we actually got a VAR review on Salah's goal.
I said it in the Aguero player thread, he's lost his sharpness, we now have to start looking for an alternative in the market as I think this is Sergio's last season at the top level. Jesus isn't the answer to replace him as well I feel, got some beautiful flicks and tricks but as a consistent goalscorer I'm not so sure.

Exactly, time to get some youngsters in for prem matches, but Pep won't want to take the risk. Maybe if we slip further behind and he thinks there's no way of catching them, we may see Garcia, Doyle, Foden etc.
It's not over yet. We beat them at ours and the gap is only 6.

Is it possible they can lose an unexpected game somewhere? Of course it is - they would have dropped points last weak if their cheating was not allowed. If they lose a random game somewhere - and I think they will - we'll see if they are winners or bottlers. They are only CL champions because they played even bigger bottlers in the final.

Ah well never mind. Liverpool are a great team, with a great manager and ****s for fans.
The way we played was great, no other team will go to anfield and do what we did, they was more clinical yesterday simple as.
Yes we have a soft centre at the back but we need to get eddy back asap.
Thought I'd feel more gutted but am not.
Keep your chin up blue brothers and sisters.

I'd written this game off as soon as we were having difficulties at the back following Laporte's injury, then Eddie stumbles, and then we have to contend with the shit the refs and PiGMOL throw up masquerading as arbitration - but you still have to defend and these players are experienced and they should be able to defend better than they did!

It's been decided at the start of the season this year the Dippers will win the PL, so i would start planning for next season, blood some youngsters, play Foden and give them genuine time on the pitch i .We have more than enough for top 4 this year and runs at the cups even if we put some youngsters in.
With the players leaving at the end of the season, there is little point in playing them over the next generation.

Do the people who decide who wins the league also decide that Sergio misses a sitter? or that Gundo passes the ball to Fabinho instead of clearing it? or that Hederson in allowed to the free run of Anfield to put a cross in? I think you get what I'm trying to say.

It's not over yet. We beat them at ours and the gap is only 6.

Is it possible they can lose an unexpected game somewhere? Of course it is - they would have dropped points last weak if their cheating was not allowed. If they lose a random game somewhere - and I think they will - we'll see if they are winners or bottlers. They are only CL champions because they played even bigger bottlers in the final.

So many games to play yet and then the other comps, internationals etc and anything can and still will happen.

The can and will is they will continue to get every decision possible whilst we dont.

Disagree, we were easily the better side today. If we'd converted a couple of easy chances and VAR had done what it's meant to, then we'd all being having a great Sunday evening.
They defended better than us and finished better than us. Most games when that happens you lose. I'm as pissed off as everyone else but this team isn't right at the moment. Done by Norwich, Wolves and scraped over the line against a dreadful Southampton side. Other factors are in the mix but we're 4th on merit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.