Liverpool (a) post-match thread

He risks breaking his spirit by NOT playing him ffs...

Do you honestly think that Foden was sat there thinking 'Oh this is terrible...!' or 'Get me on I can help!'

Ffs get a grip

I'm trying to say what Pep might be thinking . I'd have liked him on the field but maybe there's simply no need. Stubbornness or wisdom ? It may be wise in the long run .
Remember young Ged Taggart up at Blackburn one day many years ago ?- completely ruined that day in a 4-0 defeat.

First goal was the most frustrating one...should have had the pen and then poor clearance to Fabinho. Other two goals more to do with excellent crossing rather than anything else.

Should have made more of the chances we had.

All in all, I think this game only serves to re-emphasize the issues we have with our defence but overall not a bad performance at all.

We need to give Jesus a run in the side.

Aguero has been crap infront of goal for 2 months now, give Jesus 5 or 6 games in a row and see if he steps up. If he doesn't, we know we need to find another first choice striker soon and he isn't the succession plan.

Jesus isn't good enough. Can't fault his workrate but not a successor to Aguero.

We got what we all knew we would which is fuck all and that’s not a reflection of the team more a set of circumstances, we are a curates egg at the moment we played some loverly stuff today but a lack of any defence is holding us back. I liked the attitude of the lads they did go to the end and that bodes well

We outplayed them on their own patch yet lost 3-1. Says it all. Our defence is a chocolate fire guard and we’re missing so many chances. As pep says, our problems are in the boxes. We are the exact opposite to the scousers where they are excellent in both boxes.

We’re relying on injuries now, ours to come back and them to have some cos if they manage to keep their front and back lines intact then they’ll win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.